|A multi-event sport game - an update of Konami's 1983 classic, "Track and Field" - released to tie in with the 1996 Olympic Games, held in Atlanta, USA.|
The events on offer are identical to those of the original game :
* 100M DASH - Run as fast as possible.
* LONG JUMP - Run to the take-off board then choose angle of jump (45 is optimal).
* JAVELIN - Run to the line then choose angle of throw (42 is optimal).
* 110M HURDLES - Run and time jumps over the hurdles.
* HAMMER THROW - As the athlete spins faster and faster, time release of hammer and angle of throw (45 is optimal).
* HIGH JUMP - The athlete will run to the bar, just as he reaches it, use Action button to start the jump and hold down the action button to reduce the angle of climb, i.e. you start going straight up at 90 degrees if you tap the button just once. Use run buttons while in the air to gain extra height.
Game description from www.arcade-history.com