|GAME LEVELS. The game level can be selected at the beginning of the game or after game select button has been pressed. Press the buttons from 1 to 10.|
BEGINNER : Instant start/stop when pressing forward. Level Options :
1. Slow (Starship and Shells)
2. Medium (Starship and Shells)
3. Fast (Starship and Shells)
INTERMEDIATE : Accelerates to full speed when forward pushbutton pressed. Partial breaking when forward pushbutton released. Level Options :
4. Slow (Starship and Shells)
5. Fast (Starship and Shells)
EXPERT : Acceleration to full speed when forward pushbutton pressed. Level Options :
6. Fast shells (Shells only)
7. Slow (Starship and Shells)
8. Medium (Starship and Shells)
9. Fast (Starship and Shells)
SUPER EXPERT : Same as Expert, with a strong gravity option. Level Options :
10. Fast (Starship and Shells)
GAME OPTIONS : These toggles can be selected at any time during play by pressing the buttons from 1 to 8.
1. Bounce Back - Sets boundaries around perimeter of the TV monitor screen. Example : Starship immediately reverses direction after reaching boundary. Normally perimeter boundaries do not exist.
2. Negative Gravity - Sun radiates gravity outward to perimeter boundaries of the TV monitor screen. Normal sun state radiates positive gravity (positive gravity is inward toward the sun).
3. Zero Gravity - Sun does not radiate gravity.
4. Black Hole - Invisible sun with any selected gravity.
5. Space Stations - Two space stations orbit around sun. Each player is designated a specific space station on which he may land for repairs, fuel and shells. When player starship touches opponent's station it is immediate annihilation.
6. Unlimited Supplies - Unlimited fuel and ordnance (fire power).
7. Stars - Remove stars from playfield.
8. Strong Gravity - Unusually strong positive gravity.
Game description from www.arcade-history.com