buckyua: MAME ROM Information.
0.59 [R. Belmont, Olivier Galibert, ElSemi]
- 0.145u4: Fixed Bucky O'Hare ROMs labels, added PCB locations and a better documentation about sub-revisions. Renamed some romsets to use revision codes [Team CPS-1]. Repair rom labels [Guru]. Changed description to 'Bucky O'Hare (ver EAB)' and clones '(ver UA)' to '(ver UAB)' and '(ver AA)' to '(ver AAB)'. Renamed (buckyua) to (buckyuab) and (buckyaa) to (buckyaab).
- 0.142u4: Angelo Salese and O.Galibert implemented an almost complete Konami K053252 device emulation, adds accurate refresh rate timings and irq acks to the Moo driver.
- 0.141u1: Brian Troha added DIP locations to Moo driver.
- 0.137: David Haywood implemented default EEPROMs to the Moo driver.
- 0.136u1: Fabio Priuli added driver data struct and save states to the Moo driver.
- 0.135u4: Fabio Priuli updated Moo driver to use EEPROM device. Added device versions of all the Konami custom ICs currently emulated in machine\konamiic.c and video\konamiic.c. Updated Moo driver to use the new devices.
- 0.131u4: Irongiant added clone Bucky O'Hare (ver AA). Fixed rom names.
- 0.131u1: Angelo Salese merged memory maps in Moo driver.
- 0.130u3: Fabio Priuli cleaned up Moo driver input handlers.
- 0.125u4: Aaron Giles fixed crasher due to some Konami games using 8 layers in the K056832 implementation, even though it was only written for 4.
- 0.98u2: Changed description to 'Bucky O'Hare (ver EA)' and clones '(US version UA)' to '(ver UA)'.
- 13th June 2003: Acho A. Tang updated Bucky O'Hare and Moo Mesa to use the K056832 graphics chip emulation which is far more complete than what the driver previously used, fixing various graphics effects and fixing the hang after the stage 2 boss.
- 0.70u1: Konami updates and fixes (including fix for dbz / moo / simpsons crashes in 0.70) [Acho A. Tang].
- 0.59: R. Belmont added Bucky O'Hare (World version EA) and clone (US version UA).
- 12th March 2002: R. Belmont submitted a driver for Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa and Bucky O'Hare, with thanks to ElSemi and Olivier Galibert for information on the protection.
- Komplex and the evil Toad empire is planning to enslave the entire Aniverse. Their most ruthless weapon is the Climate Converter. The fate of Aniverse is the hands of Bucky O'Hare, brave captain of the righteous indignation... and his fearless crew, Jenny the Aldeberan cat, Dead Eye Duck, Afc Blinky, Bruiser and earth boy, Willy Duwitt. Toad troopers begin their invasion of the planet Warren, Bucky's home planet.
Recommended Games (Planet Force):
Galivan - Cosmo Police
Escape from the Planet of the Robot Monsters
SD Gundam Psycho Salamander no Kyoui
Action Hollywood (Galaxy War)
Romset: 15361 kb / 14 files / 5.58 zip