demonwld4: MAME ROM Information.
0.57 [Brian Troha]
0.35RC2 [Darren Olafson]
0.35RC1 [Darren Olafson]
- 0.143u7: Removed clone 'Demon's World / Horror Story (set 5)'.
- 0.141u4: Changed description of clone 'Demon's World / Horror Story (Taito license, set 2)' to 'Demon's World / Horror Story (set 2)'.
- 0.139u2: Robert Zandona removed custum video update for Demon's World; now it's the same of Toaplan 1.
- 0.133u1: Corrado Tomaselli changed VSync to 55.14 Hz in Demon's World. Renamed (demonwl1) to (demonwld1), (demonwl2) to (demonwld2), (demonwl3) to (demonwld3) and (demonwl4) to (demonwld4).
- 0.131u4: Tafoid fixed Demon's World fails to start.
- 0.126u2: Corrado Tomaselli dumped and added clone Demon's World / Horror Story (set 5). Changed parent description to 'Demon's World / Horror Story (set 1)' and clones (Taito license) to (Taito license, set 2), (early edition) to (set 3) and (first edition) to (set 4).
- 0.125u1: Brian Troha added clone Demon's World / Horror Story (early edition). Renamed (demonwl2) to (demonwl3).
- 0.122u6: Changed TMS32010 CPU3 clock speed to 14MHz.
- 0.113u4: Changed VSync to 60Hz.
- 0.103u3: Corrado Tomaselli added clone Demon's World / Horror Story (first edition).
- 16th January 2006: Corrado Tomaselli dumped Demon's World - Horror Story (set 4). This romset derives from demonwl1 because the setting is the japanese horror mithology but it hasn't the taito license.
- 0.99u8: Pierpaolo Prazzoli fixed the Toapan sprite drawing, this fixes the first boss in Demon's World when it's dying.
- 0.97u1: Satoshi Suzuki and Mamesick fixed sync rate in Demon's World. Changed VSync to 55.161545 Hz.
- 0.80: Changed TMS32010 CPU3 clock speed to 3.5MHz.
- 0.79: Fixed cpu3 roms addresses.
- 25th November 2002: Satoshi Suzuki fixed a graphics bug in Demon's World.
- 0.62: Changed TMS32010 CPU3 clock speed to 14MHz.
- 0.57: Brian Troha added Demon's World / Horror Story (Toaplan 1990). Renamed (demonwld) to (demonwl1).
- 5th August 2001: Brian Troha added another version of Demon's World to the Toaplan driver.
- 0.37b9: Swapped cpu3 roms ($8000/1).
- 0.37b6: Fixed cpu3 rom loading.
- 0.36b11: Added TMS320C10 (3.5MHz) MCU and cpu3 DSP roms and proms ($0, 20 - sprite attribute and ???).
- 0.35RC2: Darren Olafson added 'Demon's World / Horror Story' (Toaplan/Taito 1989).
- 17th June 1999: Darren Olafson sent in a driver with Demon's World and Rally Bike, but they still have some glitches.
- 18th June 1999: Marco fixed the dips in Demon's World and Rally Bike.
- 0.35RC1: Darren Olafson added Demon's World (Testdriver).
- 29th May 1999: Darren Olafson has made some cleanup on the Toaplan driver and also included a work-in-progress driver for Demon's World.
- 20th May 1999: Darren Olafson sent some pictures from a work-in-progress Demon's World driver.
- 16th May 1999: Malcor dumped Demon's World / Horror Story (Taito license, set 2) by TOAPLAN.
* FB Alpha
Recommended Games (Horror):
The Real Ghostbusters
Beast Busters 2nd Nightmare
Demon's World / Horror Story
Action Hollywood (Transilvania)
House of the Dead
House of the Dead 2
House of the Dead III
Spawn In the Demon's Hand
Nightmare in the Dark
The Typing of the Dead
Gun Survivor 2 Biohazard Code: Veronica
Romset: 1317 kb / 15 files / 419.2 zip