jojoaj: MAME ROM Information.
0.145u4 [idc/Team Avalaunch]
0.140u2 [Layne, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- 0.145u4: idc/Team Avalaunch added JoJo's Venture (USA 990128) and clones JoJo's Venture (Asia 990128, NO CD) and JoJo no Kimyouna Bouken (Japan 990128). Renamed (jojo) to (jojor1), (jojoa) to (jojor2), (jojoj) to (jojojr1) and (jojoaj) to (jojojr2).
- 0.142u4: Changed input from 6 to 4 buttons.
- 0.141u2: Added 26x SIMM roms to 'JoJo's Venture (USA 990108)'.
- 0.140u2: Layne, Smitdogg and The Dumping Union added JoJo's Venture (USA 990108) and clone 'JoJo no Kimyouna Bouken (Japan 981202)'. Changed 'JoJo's Venture / JoJo no Kimyouna Bouken (Japan, 990108)' to clone 'JoJo no Kimyouna Bouken (Japan 990108)' and clones 'JoJo's Venture / JoJo no Kimyouna Bouken (Japan, 981202)' to 'JoJo's Venture (USA 981202)' and 'JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future / JoJo no Kimyouna Bouken: Miraie no Isan (Japan, 990913)' to 'JoJo no Kimyouna Bouken: Miraie no Isan (Japan 990913)'. Renamed (jojo) to (jojoj).
- 6th December 2010: Smitdogg - We got the JoJo's Venture USA cart. It unlocks 2 new sets. Note: The main code and code revisions are in the CD's. The BIOSes unlock regions and tell whether it's supposed to use a CD or not. So a JoJo 1 USA cart is the only one we need for all the code revisions (different CD dumps) to run in the USA region. Mix this flash rom dump with a CD revision 981202 and you get JoJo 1 (USA 981202). Mix it with a CD revision 990108 and you get JoJo 1 (USA 990108). The carts don't have revisions, that would have been a pointless expense. There are tons of undumped carts too. I don't know what all they change besides the boot and title screens, haven't had time to look into it, but if it's like CPS2 games then it's a lot, like difficulty and fight order etc. The CDs might have a Japanese front or have it in English depending on where they were distributed but the data is exactly the same, just the front CD graphics and the CD jewel case insert change. Oh and when I start getting the Mexico carts you will love the language long time.
- 0.129: Renamed (jojo) to (jojoa), (jojoalt) to (jojo), (jojon) to (jojoan) and (jojoaltn) to (jojon).
- 0.116u4: Added clones JoJo's Venture / JoJo no Kimyouna Bouken (Asia, 990108, NO CD) and (Asia, 981202, NO CD). Changed SH-2 CPU1 clock speed to 25MHz.
- 0.116u3: Various CPS3 updates [David Haywood, Andreas Naive, ElSemi]. JoJo's Venture is now playable.
- 0.116u2: Added clone JoJo's Venture / JoJo no Kimyouna Bouken (Japan, 990108). Changed SH-2 CPU1 clock speed to 6250000 Hz. Added Custom (14318166 Hz) sound. Changed visible area to 384x224. Added 'Unknown' dipswitches.
- 0.96u2: Changed description to 'JoJo's Venture / JoJo no Kimyouna Bouken'.
- 0.86u3: R. Belmont converted JoJo's Venture images (CD cue+bin) to CHD.
- 0.81u3: Added JoJo's Venture (Capcom 1998).
* FB Alpha
Recommended Games (Fighter):
Art of Fighting
Art of Fighting 2
Art of Fighting 3
Fit of Fighting
World Heroes 2
World Heroes 2 Jet
World Heroes Perfect
The History of Martial Arts
Karnov's Revenge / Fighter's History Dynamite
Power Instinct / Gouketsuji Ichizoku
Power Instinct 2
Groove on Fight - Gouketsuji Ichizoku 3
Aggressors of Dark Kombat
Best Of Best
Touki Denshou -Angel Eyes-
JoJo no Kimyouna Bouken: Miraie no Isan
Rage of the Dragons
Fist Of The North Star
Melty Blood Act Cadenza
Melty Blood Actress Again
Akatsuki Blitzkampf Ausf Achse
Romset: 53760 kb / 27 files / 15.3 zip
CD-ROM: 62.4 MB (Compressed: 51.1)