moomesaa: MAME ROM Information.
0.60 [Pekka Salmia and Brian Troha]
0.59 [R. Belmont, Olivier Galibert, ElSemi]
- In the final stage graphic seems to be wrong. Scagazza (ID 04149)
- Graphic glitch in the attract mode. Thenasty (ID 00755)
- 0.145u4: Fixed Moo Mesa ROMs labels, added PCB locations and a better documentation about sub-revisions. Renamed some romsets to use revision codes [Team CPS-1]. Repair rom labels [Guru]. Changed description to 'Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa (ver EAB)' and clones '(ver UA, set 1)' to '(ver UAC)', '(ver UA, set 2)' to '(ver UAB)', '(ver AA)' to '(ver AAB)' and '(bootleg ver AA)' to '(bootleg)'. Renamed (moomesau) to (moomesauac), (moomesaua) to (moomesauab) and (moomesaa) to (moomesaaab).
- 0.142u4: Angelo Salese and O.Galibert implemented an almost complete Konami K053252 device emulation, adds accurate refresh rate timings and irq acks to the Moo driver.
- 0.141u3: Irongiant added clone Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa (ver UA, set 1). Changed description of clone 'Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa (ver UA)' to 'Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa (ver UA, set 2)'. Renamed (moo) to (moomesa), (mooaa) to (moomesaa), (moobl) to (moomesabl) and (mooua) to (moomesaua).
- 0.141u1: Brian Troha added DIP locations to Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa.
- 0.137: David Haywood implemented default EEPROMs to the Moo driver.
- 0.136u1: Fabio Priuli added driver data struct and save states to the Moo driver.
- 0.135u4: Fabio Priuli updated Moo driver to use EEPROM device. Added device versions of all the Konami custom ICs currently emulated in machine\konamiic.c and video\konamiic.c. Updated Moo driver to use the new devices.
- 0.131u1: Angelo Salese merged memory maps in Moo driver.
- 0.130u3: Fabio Priuli cleaned up Moo driver input handlers.
- 0.125u4: Aaron Giles fixed crasher due to some Konami games using 8 layers in the K056832 implementation, even though it was only written for 4.
- 0.104u8: Arzeno Fabrice added clone Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa (ver AA).
- 0.98u2: Changed description to 'Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa (ver EA)' and clones '(US version UA)' to '(ver UA)' and '(bootleg version AA)' to '(bootleg ver AA)'.
- 0.71u2: R. Belmont added clone Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa (bootleg version AA). No sprites yet.
- 0.70u1: Konami updates and fixes (including fix for dbz / moo / simpsons crashes in 0.70) [Acho A. Tang].
- 10th July 2003: R. Belmont added a bootleg version of Moo Mesa to the driver, but there are no sprites due to missing ROMs. Jarek Burczynski fixed the OKIM6295 bankswitching in the Moo Mesa bootleg.
- 13th June 2003: Acho A. Tang updated Bucky O'Hare and Moo Mesa to use the K056832 graphics chip emulation which is far more complete than what the driver previously used, fixing various graphics effects and fixing the hang after the stage 2 boss.
- 2nd May 2002: Stephane Humbert re-submitted some dipswitch fixes for the Moo Mesa driver and he re-submitted some other small updates.
- 0.60: Pekka Salmia and Brian Troha added 'Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa (World version EA)'. Changed '(US)' to clone 'Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa (US version UA)'. Renamed (moo) to (mooua). Changed visible area to 384x224. Removed 3rd button.
- 0.59: R. Belmont added Wild West C.O.W.boys of Moo Mesa (US) (Konami 1992). K54338 color blender support (is this even used in moo?).
- 20th March 2002: Pekka Salmia and Brian Troha submitted an addition of the European ROM set to the Cowboys of Moo Mesa driver.
- 19th March 2002: R. Belmont submitted yet another update to the Cowboys of Moo Mesa driver fixing a few small things.
- 12th March 2002: R. Belmont submitted a driver for Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa and Bucky O'Hare, with thanks to ElSemi and Olivier Galibert for information on the protection.
Recommended Games (Western):
The Tin Star
Wild Gunman (PlayChoice-10)
Sunset Riders (bootleg of Megadrive version)
Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa
Lethal Enforcers II: Gun Fighters
Rapid Fire (Western)
Romset: 13569 kb / 13 files / 4.17 zip