rastanu2: MAME ROM Information.
0.28 [Jarek Burczynski]
- 0.145u6: Stefan Lindberg added clone Rastan (US). Brian Troha cleaned up parent/child order. Added DIP locations. Corrected ROM names and added additional information / notes. Changed 'Rastan (World, set 1)' to clone 'Rastan (World)', 'Rastan (World, set 2)' to parent 'Rastan (World Rev 1)', '(US, set 1)' to '(US Rev 1)' and '(US, set 2)' to '(US, Earlier code base)'. Renamed (rastan) to (rastana), (rastan2) to (rastan), (rastanu2) to (rastanub), (rastsaga) to (rastsagaa) and (rastsaga1) to (rastsaga).
- 0.145u5: ANY and The Dumping Union added clone Rastan (World, set 2). Changed parent description to 'Rastan (World, set 1)'.
- 0.136u1: Fabio Priuli added driver data struct and save states to Rastan.
- 0.133u1: Renamed (rastsag1) to (rastsaga1).
- 0.125u7: Stephane Humbert fixed Service Mode DIP assigned. Added 'Unused' dipswitch.
- 0.123u4: Corrado Tomaselli changed/verified clocks in Rastan.
- 0.119u4: Fixed rom names in clone Rastan Saga (Japan).
- 0.118u3: Stephane Humbert cleaned up several Taito drivers to use common input port macros. Fixed the dipwitches for all games (a few still remain unknown though) and added many notes. Added dipswitches 'Service Mode' and 'Unused'.
- 0.112u1: Gerald Coy added clone Rastan Saga (Japan Rev 1).
- 8th October 2006: Mr. Do - Aaron Giles has been purchasing and scanning stuff, that Ad_Enuff cleans up and converts for MAME. This week, we have Rastan bezel.
- 0.95u3: Bryan McPhail fixed rom names in Rastan.
- 0.90u3: Nicola Salmoria cleanup the Rastan driver, derived from schematics. ADPCM is now played through a MSM5205. Replaced ADPCM sound with MSM5205 (384000 Hz).
- 30th March 2001: David Graves and Jarek Burczynski fixed a few bugs and added state saving support to Rainbow Islands, Rastan and Operation Wolf.
- 0.37b11: Changed palettesize from 2048 to 8192 colors.
- 0.35RC2: Changed description to 'Rastan (World)'.
- 0.35b12: Changed description to 'Rastan (World?)'.
- 0.35b11: Nicola Salmoria added clones Rastan (US set 1) and (US set 2). Changed parent description to 'Rastan (Japan)' and clone 'Rastan Saga' to 'Rastan Saga (Japan)'.
- 1st April 2000: Jarek Burczynski added cocktail mode to Rastan.
- 0.34b8: Replaced 64k gfx roms with 128k in Rastan and clone Rastan Saga.
- 0.34b4: Brad Oliver fixed bug in the 68000 interrupt handling which causes Rastan Saga to not boot correctly. Juan Carlos Lorente added high score saving to Rastan.
- 0.33b7: Rastan use the dynamic palette [Nicola Salmoria].
- 0.31: New YM2151 emulator, used by Rastan and others and fixed ADPCM sample support in Rastan [Jarek Burczynski]. Barry Rodewald fixed crashes in Rastan. Aaron Giles added 16 bit color support for games which need it (e.g. Rastan, Gauntlet, Black Tiger, and many others). Changed description of 'RASTAN' to 'Rastan'. Known issues: Crashes often.
- 0.30: Tatsuyuki Satoh added sound in Rastan.
- 0.29: Brad Oliver added clone 'Rastan Saga'. Rastan Saga doesn't always boot, use F3 to make it start. Note that Rastan requires some new ROMs as well, which were missing from the previous release.
- 0.28: Jarek Burczynski added RASTAN (Taito 1987). Jarek Burczynski adapted the M68000 emulator from the System 16 Arcade Emulator by Thierry Lescot. The only known problem of this emulator is that it doesn't count CPU cycles, only instructions. The first driver to use the 68000 is Rastan, also provided by Jarek.
* FB Alpha
Recommended Games (Warriors):
Rastan / Rastan Saga
Nastar / Rastan Saga 2
Rastan Saga II (Tourvision PCE bootleg)
Warrior Blade - Rastan Saga Episode III
Altered Beast (Mega-Tech)
Chelnov - Atomic Runner
Legend of Makai
Makyo Densetsu - The Legenary Axe (Tourvision PCE bootleg)
Golden Axe (Mega-Tech)
Golden Axe II (Mega-Tech)
Golden Axe II (Mega Play)
Golden Axe - The Revenge of Death Adder
Golden Axe - The Duel
Trio The Punch
Act Raiser (Nintendo Super System)
Warriors of Fate
Guardians / Denjin Makai II
Oriental Legend Special
Oriental Legend Special Plus
Oriental Legend 2
Romset: 1536 kb / 16 files / 475.7 zip