rrf: MAME ROM Information.
0.124 [Andrea Turci]
- 0.143u6: Changed description of clones 'Ridge Racer (3 Screen? Rev. RR2, World)' to '(Rev. RR2 Ver.B, World, 3-screen?)' and '(Full Scale, 1993-12-13, World)' to 'Ridge Racer Full Scale (World)'. Renamed (rrf) to (ridgeracf).
- 0.138u3: Fabio Priuli updated Ridge Racer to use keys instead of dipswitches for shifters.
- 0.137u2: Tormod, Smitdogg and The Dumping Union added clone Ridge Racer (Full Scale, 1993-12-13, World), not working - incomplete boardset.
- 0.133u2: Smitdogg and Guru added clone Ridge Racer (3 Screen? Rev. RR2, World).
- 10th August 2009: Smitdogg - Guru and I got a Ridge Racer board set with recycled funds. It was sold as the 3 screen version, and it probably is, but all I can tell so far is it is at the very least an undumped version, so I am happy with the deal.
- 0.133u1: Renamed (ridgerab) to (ridgeracb) and (ridgeraj) to (ridgeracj).
- 0.124u1: Aaron Giles fixed unstable freezes that ends with crash and needs totally reboot under XP.
- 0.124: Andrea Turci added Ridge Racer (Rev. RR3, World). Renamed (ridgerac) to (ridgerab).
- 0.104u2: Changed CPU2 from M37710 to M37702 (16384000 Hz). Added C74 M37702 sound MCU rom.
- 12th September 2005: R. Belmont - I've fixed the analog controls for Ridge Racer and Rave Racer and enabled full sound and music in them and the other System 22 games. The next version's gonna be fun.
- 0.96: Added Ridge Racer (Rev. RR2, World).
- 0.86u1: Changed 68020 CPU1 clock speed to 24576000 Hz and TMS32025 CPU2/3 to 49152000 Hz. Added 'Stick Shift' dipswitch.
- 0.85u2: Changed region user2 to sound1.
- 0.84u5: Replaced Stick controller with Paddle.
- 0.81u8: Phil Stroffolino fixed Namco System 22 driver and TMS32025 CPU. Most self tests are working now in Prop Cycle and Ridge Racer. The slave DSP's in-game graphics processing and "custom render devices" are currently simulated, which works only for Prop Cycle. Added 2x TMS32025 (48MHz) CPUs, added new gfx2/3 roms and changed region cpu2 to cpu4.
- 0.75: Fixed gfx2 roms addresses, gfx3 rom ($200000) length to 512kb and dipswitches. Added 'DIP4-1' - 'DIP4-10' dipswitches.
- 0.74u2: Added Ridge Racer (Rev. RR1, Japan) (Namco 1993).
- 20th July 2003: Guru - Received Ridge Racer (World rev) from R. Belmont.
- 0.70u4: Renamed (rr1) to (ridgeraj).
- 0.62: Added Ridge Racer (Testdriver).
Recommended Games (Racing 3D):
Datsun 280 Zzzap
Out Run (Mega-Tech)
Turbo Out Run
Turbo Outrun (Mega-Tech)
Out Run 2
Out Run 2 Special Tours
Rad Racer II
Hard Drivin's Airborne
Ridge Racer 2
Ridge Racer V Arcade Battle
Sega Rally Championship
Sega Rally 2
Sega Rally 2 DX
Wheels & Fire
GTI Club 2
San Francisco Rush
San Francisco Rush: The Rock
San Francisco Rush 2049
Side By Side
Side By Side 2
Roads Edge / Round Trip
Thrill Drive 2
Battle Gear 2
18 Wheeler Deluxe
Initial D Arcade Stage
King of Route 66
Faster Than Speed
Romset: 20513 kb / 27 files / 6.51 zip