nzerotea: MAME ROM Information.
0.81u1 [Olivier Galibert]
- 0.146: Mr. CAST, Smitdogg and The Dumping Union added clone Zero Team 2000 (Seibu Kaihatsu 2000). Renamed (nzerotea) to (nzeroteam).
- 17th May 2012: Smitdogg - I bought what I thought was New Zero Team to redump the bad rom. To my surprise it ended up being Zero Team 2000, which appears to be a rare final update of the game(?). I think the 333ROM chip should be shared between the 2 games (hope) so maybe it will fix that set as well. We will see. The pcb is the V33 Type C Ver 2, the latest version I've ever heard of. Uberleet. That means it can be emulated immediately. Just kidding. Calm down. It has a 3rd button you can hold down to do rapid attack so you don't have to tire yourself out button mashing, which is nice. The game plays really well, one of the best beat em ups ever I think? I can't get it to sync properly in my supergun so, looking forward to the emulation, but I was able to get some so-so shots. I'm waiting on a couple of parts to arrive before it can be fully dumped.
- 0.145u8: Angelo Salese fixed gameplay crash regression in Zero Team.
- 0.145u7: Revamped the sprite decryption of raiden2-like Seibu boards. Added support for Zero Team. Code refactored to clarify the algorithm [Andreas Naive]. Aaron Giles fixed sprite hook-up for clone New Zero Team.
- 0.144: Guru and gp-lee added clone Zero Team (set 5, Korea, Dream Soft license). Changed description to 'Zero Team USA (set 1, US, Fabtek license)' and clones to '(set 2, Japan? (earlier?))', '(set 3, Japan? (later batteryless))' and '(set 4, Taiwan, Liang Hwa license)'. Fixed rom names.
- 6th June 2011: Guru - Some items arrived: Zero Team 1993 Dream Soft. Thanks to gp-lee.
- 0.141u4: Fixed rom names.
- 0.141u1: Angelo Salese added clone 'Zero Team Suicide Revival Kit'. Implemented DMA slot concept to the Raiden 2 driver, giving correct sprite tables for Zero Team. Implemented Seibu COP macro command 0x904 (variant of 0x905), used on Zero Team. Fixed BCD score display bug. Changed 2 players input to 4 with 3 buttons. Added dipswitches 'DSW3', 'Service Mode' and 6x 'Unknown'.
- 2nd January 2011: Angelo Salese - Like X Se Dae, Zero Team uses the macro command 0x904. Implementing it allowed this game to be somehow input controllable but then it uses collision detection in the same fashion as Legionnaire. Also, gfx are still encrypted, so blobs of random garbage are shown for now.
- 0.141: O. Galibert implemented ROM banking support in Raiden 2 HW, improving Raiden II and Zero Team behaviour.
- 0.140u3: Angelo Salese made Zero Team to boot and fixed segmentation fault after OK in clone New Zero Team. Replaced YM2151 sound with YM3812 and removed 2nd OKI6295 sound. Changed visible area to 320x256. Added dipswitches 'DSW0', 'DSW1' and 14x 'Unknown'.
- 0.133u1: Corrado Tomaselli verified/changed VSync to 55.47 Hz in Zero Team. Renamed (zeroteaa) to (zeroteama), (zeroteab) to (zeroteamb), (zeroteac) to (zeroteamc) and (zerotsel) to (zeroteams).
- 0.131u1: Uki added clone Zero Team (set 4).
- 0.124u5: Changed visible area to 344x240.
- 0.124u3: Seibu implementation cleanups [David Haywood]: Tried to make COP a bit more generic, breaks a few things for now, but better than duplicated code all over the place. Added the sound CPU to Raiden 2, although it doesn't make any sounds. Added Z80 CPU2 (3579545 Hz) and YM2151 (3579545 Hz), YM2151 (3579545Hz ) and 2x OKI6295 (1022727 Hz) sound. Changed region sound1 ($80000) to sound2 ($0).
- 0.119u1: David Haywood added clone Zero Team Selection. Added user2 rom (COPDX) and missing gfx2/3 roms (background and sprite).
- 0.95u2: Added clone Zero Team (set 3). Set contained only program roms, was marked as 'non-encrytped' but program isn't encrypted anyway?!
- 0.87u2: Added clone Zero Team (set 2). Changed parent description to 'Zero Team (set 1)'.
- 0.81u7: Added dipswitches 'Coin A/B' and 'Bonus Life'.
- 0.81u1: Olivier Galibert added Zero Team (Seibu Kaihatsu 1993) and clone New Zero Team. Unemulated protection.
- 2nd April 2004: Olivier Galibert - Zero Team sets including New Zero Team were added to the driver but they don't do much.
Recommended Games (Heroes Fighter):
Double Dragon II
Double Dragon 3
Double Dragon (PlayChoice-10)
Double Dragon (Neo-Geo)
Shinobi / FZ-2006
The Revenge of Shinobi (Mega-Tech)
Shinobi III (Mega Play)
Bad Dudes vs. Dragonninja
Last Battle (Mega-Tech)
Ninja Gaiden (PlayChoice-10)
Ninja Gaiden Episode II (PlayChoice-10)
Ninja Gaiden Episode III (PlayChoice-10)
Shadow Dancer (Mega-Tech)
D. D. Crew
Streets of Rage (Mega-Tech)
Streets of Rage II (Mega Play)
Guardians of the 'Hood
TH Strikes Back
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs
Knuckle Bash 2
Ninja Baseball Batman
Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon
Black Touch '96
Final Fight 2 (SNES bootleg)
Ghost Chaser Densei (SNES bootleg)
Iron (SNES bootleg)
Sonic Blast Man 2 Special Turbo
Jue Zhan Tian Huang
Romset: 7360 kb / 13 files / 5.46 zip